Instructions for Using the Audacity, Photostory, and VoiceThread
Free download: http://www.audacity.sourceforge.net
a beginner, only four buttons are used: record, pause, stop, and
play. As one becomes a more advanced user, the Effects menu
opportunities to play around with the tracks by changing speed, pitch, and volume, just to name a few.
Photostory 3 for Windows
Free download: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=11132
There are really only five simple steps to completing a Photostory presentation.
1. Import images.
2. Add captions (if needed).
3. Record narration.
4. Import music or add customized music (if needed).
5. Follow onscreen directions to finalize project so that it is playable on other computers.
No download, just run this program from http://voicethread.com
VoiceThread is simple to use.
1. Create an account.
2. Upload a video, an image, or a question.
3. Monitor students' comments.